Thursday, January 1, 2009

Underdog

Underdogs in the Rose Bowl. USC Trojans--10 point favorites. Media and fans across the country: USC has more talent, more swagger, they're the sunshine boys from southern California! PSU doesn't have what it takes. They played a cupcake schedule!

Bullshit. Bring in on. I love being the underdog. I love when no one thinks you have a chance in hell to succeed. Rise to the occassion. Prove the doubters wrong. Bring it on again and again--see what I am made of, see how much I can stand and take.

PSU football embraces this underdog role. Just like in '87 when the U. of Miami came into the Fiesta Bowl (off the plane) in Army battle camos. PSU football players came off the plane in suits and ties. PSU did their trash talking in the form of their playing on the field. They showed who was best by spanking the asses of Miami, thus giving PSU the National Championship.

Bring it on, this year USC. I think PSU matches up well with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment