Sunday, January 4, 2009

To You, Wherever You May Be


Found this audio/lyrical mix online. Had to share it.

It's Over

Sometimes I feel I've got to
Run away I've got to
Get away
From the pain that you drive into the heart of me
The love we share
Seems to go nowhere
Once I ran to you (I ran)
Now I'll run from you

Here's the thing we started out friends
It was cool but it was all pretend
You put me on
I'd never hear you say
I just wanna be with you
I guess you never felt that way

Well I fought for you
I fought too hard
To do it all again babe,
It's gone too far
You never needed me
You only wanted me around
It gets me down
There's been a change,
Yeah there's been a change of heart
You push just a little too far
Made it just a little too hard
There's been a change of heart

I'll get over you
It won't take long
I've stood in your gallery
Seen what's hangin from the wall
You were the moon and sun,
You're just a loaded gun now
It gets me down

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid
I lose my way
And it's not too long before you point it out
I cannot cry
Because I know that's weakness in your eyes
I'm forced to fake
A smile, a laugh everyday of my life
My heart can't possibly break

Of all the things I believe in
I just want to get it over with
Tears from behind my eyes
But I do not cry
Counting the days that past me by
I've been searching deep down in my soul
Words that I'm hearing are starting to get old
Looks like I'm starting all over again
The last three years were just pretend and I say

Goodbye to you
Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
You were the one I love
The one thing that I tried to hold on to
I still get lost in your eyes
And it seems like I can't live a day without you
Closing my eyes till you chase my thoughts away
To a place where I am blinded by the light but it's not right
I'm sick inside without a sense of feelin
And this is how you remind me
This is how you remind me
Of what I really am
This is how you remind me
Of what I really am
It's not like you to say sorry
I was waiting on a different story
This time I'm mistaken
For handing you a heart worth breakin'

I'll begin not to love you
Turn around, see me runnin
I'll say I loved you years ago
Tell myself you never loved me, no
And can you tell me was it worth it
Really, I dont wanna know

Time casts a spell on you, but you won't forget me
I know I could have loved you, but you would not let me
Time casts a spell on you, but you won't forget me
I know I could have loved you, but you would not let me
I'll follow you down til the sound of my voice will haunt you ,
Was I such a fool?
You'll never get away from the sound of the woman that loves you















.

No comments:

Post a Comment