
Kick Ass: This is a term used in many ways and at many times during the course of my life. I would say that the first major use of this term probably occurred during my PSU days especially with my roomies, Donna and Lorry.
I believe that "kick ass" can be used in many grammatical fashions such as:
You kick ass!" verb
You're kick ass! adjective
The kick ass sits over there. noun
You get the point.
Here's a few things I can think of. I will try to keep this updated as I think of more things.
Things, events and people, etc. I consider to be kick ass:
People:
Olivia: Law and Order SVU
Michaela: Mother in Lorenzo's Oil
Sarah McLachlan
Carly Simon
Sarah Palin
Heath Ledger (RIP)
Steelers (esp. Troy Polamalu and Hines Ward on the current team)
Penn State Football players
Suzie McConnell-Serio Head coach Duquesne Women's bball, PSU Alum, Olympian
Mel Gibson
Denzel Washington
Naval Academy Cadets
Johnny Cash
Items:
Great running shoes
great hiking shoes
Boots
the classic little black dress
hats
Under Armour workout gear
Wii
Figure flattering jeans
Places: Where I've been and where I would like to go.
Outer Banks, NC
Maine
Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket
Alaska/British Columbia areas
Montana and Idaho
Ireland
Italy
New Zealand
Grand Canyon
Alps
Happy Valley
The Burgh
Baltimore
British Isles
Songs
Hair of the Dog--Nazareth
Sex Type Thing--Stone Temple Pilots
Her Strut--Bob Seger
Silver Springs--Fleetwood Mac
Kashmir--Led Zepplin
Change of Heart--Tom Petty
Wax Ecstatic--Sponge
Ready to Go--Republica
Heart Shaped Box--Nirvana
Warped--Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Breathe--Prodigy
Elevation--U2
Shattered--Rolling Stones
Give Me Shelter--Rolling Stones
See Me, Feel Me--The Who
No comments:
Post a Comment