skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New Year's Resolutions

- Resolutions...We all make them and most of us break them by oh probably the end of January or mid February. I see this at the Y all the time. We call them the "New Year's resolution" people. See, the Y gets packed in Jan. from people actually using their memberships again or by people who got the memberships for Christmas and have made a commitment to "lose weight!", "get in shape!", "meet new people!". Well, 6 weeks or so is usually the lifetime for most people on these New Year's resolutions.
- I think the idea of setting goals and such resolutions is a good thing. It's the falling in head first without a plan that dooms most people in actually achieving a speck of what they had intended to accomplish.
- My goals this year? I really don't have a list. I'm more on along the lines of changing and /or fine tuning how I see things, feel about things and react to things. I am making this a year of releasing and letting go of many things. I think in doing that, I will continue to grow as a person and feel better about a lot of stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment